Baymule’s Farm

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
Sorry to hear that you tested positive. Get plenty of rest if you can and get ready for Christmas.

I'm just getting over it. Got it while traveling abroad. Been sleeping for 9 hours and still need a nap. I'm working tomorrow for a few hours packing a start up item. I also have my first workout scheduled. Coach is easing me in but still. Hope I can get those 2 things done and then I can crash.

Mary
I got it when DD's were babysitting DH on a Colorado vacation last summer. I "made love" to the bed for 3 days straight. Somehow, I dragged myself 10 miles up the road to feed DD's cats, and decided that the cats could eat for 2 days with extra food, so I bought myself some time.
I was getting dizzy even doing the basic chores.
Just like @ninnymary said, get your rest. I lost my taste for about 10 days, so I KNOW it was COVID, and not a bug.
I think I ate ice cream sandwiches to keep going.
Good time for a reduction diet!! :lol:
EVERYBODY GET WELL SOON!!! :hugs:hugs:hugs

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I’m feeling better, thanks to Musinex I can breathe. I had an unopened box in my box of OTC stuff. During the Covid pandemic when shelves were bare, I snatched up what I could find that I thought might be helpful. This box expired 2 months ago, big deal. I didn’t have to go anywhere to get them. When I’m done, I’ll get another box. I’d rather have it and toss it and get another, than have to get dressed and go to the store for it.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
My Covid diet, for whatever reason is toaster waffles and orange juice. I’ve cream sandwiches sound pretty good!
Ice-cream. Oh my goodness that will feed a chest infection and prolong it for a lot longer.
👍 on the oranges

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
This is the suckingest Thanksgiving I’ve ever had. No family, no friends, nobody. I found a TV station playing Will Ferrel movies all day and I’ve been laughing like a hyena. :lol: :lol: It’s rained all day. I went out to feed and stomped in the mud for fun. Mud puddles are fun, I don’t care how old I am, stomp, splash!

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
This is the suckingest Thanksgiving I’ve ever had. No family, no friends, nobody. I found a TV station playing Will Ferrel movies all day and I’ve been laughing like a hyena. :lol: :lol: It’s rained all day. I went out to feed and stomped in the mud for fun. Mud puddles are fun, I don’t care how old I am, stomp, splash!
Stomping in mud puddles proves you are young! 😊

Latest posts