Baymule’s Farm

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
More pictures from yesterday. They will be back today to finish the road.

They thoughtfully put the trees and brush over the fence so I can drag it to the burn pile.

70785198918__D0A6FBCA-1B33-4B1E-A0BE-97BD8EA06618.jpeg

I’m going to take up the H brace and move it down the driveway fence line. I’ll drive a T-post about 3 feet inside the end of the new culvert, run a string to the fence, to get a visual on where to locate the H brace. Now there will be plenty of turning room for trucks and long trailers!

70785199796__CC138EE5-74C0-48C8-B697-3564892ED725.fullsizerender.jpeg

IMG_4397.jpeg

IMG_4398.jpeg

IMG_4401.jpeg

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol:I was afraid you say that 😂
I remember when you built a lean to pen for the pigs or sheep?
Then you know that nothing is going to stop me. :lol: I roughed out the location for the barn, 20’x20’ and 20’ out for lean to’s on both sides, this morning and drove stakes. Nowhere near square, but it gives me an idea on where do have dirt dumped so I can spread it.

I was afraid you say that 😂
Would this be a good time to tell you that I have to tear the roof off the house and re-roof it?

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm stupefied that they got on this project so quickly for you!!!! Holey Moley! No months long discussions about why, where and the budget....
I know a couple of the guys on the crew, that might’ve helped. Plus I’m super nice to the crew whenever I can. They take so much ugly crap off people, people complain, gripe and act like they are the only ones on earth. I always say thank you and I appreciate what y’all do, about a hundred times.

Cosmo spring garden

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Then you know that nothing is going to stop me. :lol: I roughed out the location for the barn, 20’x20’ and 20’ out for lean to’s on both sides, this morning and drove stakes. Nowhere near square, but it gives me an idea on where do have dirt dumped so I can spread it.

Would this be a good time to tell you that I have to tear the roof off the house and re-roof it?
I'm not surprised 😂. Just please be careful!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I woke up at 3 AM something. Dogs were barking their danger bark. Went out on porch with flashlight, nothing seemed amiss. Went back to bed. Then I was wide awake. Was trying to go back to sleep when I heard Sentry snarl and snap, the “this is mine” snarl he uses over his food. Up out of bed, got boots on, flashlight and out the door. He had stolen a newborn and wasn’t letting the mom have it. Sentry was licking the lamb, snarling at the ewe to keep her away, she was making that soft throaty noise ewes use on their newborns. Lamb was struggling to breathe. I got Sentry out of there and mom took over. I picked the lamb up and it was dishrag limp. I thought it would die. Ewe wanted her baby and was licking the poor baby. Just checked and she had a second lamb, both are up and nursing. Whew! Disaster averted!

WTH is wrong with my dog?? Sentry has always been the go-to guardian for ewes giving birth. Now he claims newborns? No more staying with ewes giving birth! Haven’t confirmed it, but I think the ewe is Nora, triplet daughter of Miranda and Ringo. Cooper is father to these twins.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Seems the pup,has taught some bad habits to others"....

Latest posts