Baymule's 2016 Garden

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks ya'' for all the positive postings! I can't wait to start planting, but I have to wait a few more weeks.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Did you plant a cover crop in the fall? If not, try it next season.
I am going to plant buckwheat between the rows, that will benefit the bees, add nitrogen and I'll turn it under for green compost and replant some more.

Nyboy, I had scattered seeds I brought from our old house and I think I see some tiny plants starting to grow. Either that or else it is some other weed that is lying to me. I'm going to plant the seeds you sent me in the garden, along the fence.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Today my husband and I took 5 dozen eggs to the lady that owns the horse park across I-20 from us. She was beyond delighted and couldn't believe were giving the eggs to her. And once again, we can get all the pine shavings we want! There was a small horse show there today and a dog show. The dog show was an agility trial where the dogs run through tunnels, jump over jumps, weave in and out of poles, a see-saw and the excited dogs barked all the way. We stayed several hours, enjoying the dogs.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good Greif!! TWELVE DUPLICATE POSTS!!! GHEESH!! :barnie
Twelve??!

I've clicked and made 2 or 3.

It's primarily a problem with the pc but has happened with both phone and tablet. I think it's that goofy mouse on the pc but, obviously, that is not the only problem.

When did I put that "duplicate posts" thread on the admin forum?

... Steve

Latest posts