Blueberry bushes?

Tink

Leafing Out
Reaction score
That probably is a good idea to what til the fall. I am going to put you on my calendar so I'll remember to write to you. Thanks for your offers.
Tink

Holiday Angel

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I don't like to barge into your thread either, but I love blueberries and have healthy plants right now, purchased with berries on them. I paid decent money for them and it was worth it. However, I am interested in your plants as well and would love to purchase some in the fall too. Is there anyway an Oregon girl can purchase too?
Thank you and sorry for interupting!
Pauline

Nubsmum

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Another Oregonian here. I as well would love to purchase some plants from you. I got my first two blueberry this spring. Our local nursery sells 25 year old plants every spring. We got two. They are about 4 feet tall. So far they are doing great. I want to get in more plants. Let me know.

bamagirl68

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Just get back with me this fall and I think I can help you out! Not sure what varieties I have or how they will do in your region though.

coopy

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Wow. Can I get some too. I have one plant that has lived. The other one died. I have looked for healthy ones in my area none found this year.
Thanks

Holiday Angel

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I am sorry for dropping out of site. My computer is totaled. I am using one of my granddaughters computers right now.
My blueberries are doing great and most have berries right now but they are not ripe. The lady that owns our local nursery also owns the feeds tore right across the street. I have never had to worry about a thing that I bought from her. Her prices on everything I have bought from Tomato plants to these have been very healthy and less expensive than anywhere around.
Since I bought several kinds they were meant to produce at different times. My biggest idea with these were to see which kind I liked best and so far it is the Darrow. That may not always be the case. The berries are much larger and the one bush I have has lots of berries. The draw back may be in taste, right now I wouldn't know. Sometimes small berries have more taste.
When I picked Huckleberries while camping out in Montana the size of the berry didn't matter it was the altitude. I do miss that around Glacier National Park...Umm
Hope I answered any questions you may have had about the ones I have and anyone is welcome to come this way and I will introduce you to Kathy at our local nursery.
Blessings,
Pauline

Nubsmum

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Holiday Angel, good to see you back. Computers can be a pain for sure. I would be interested in hearing how you like your varieties. I am in Oregon as well. A local U-pick patch is just opening this weekend. I am going to get some as the two bushes I planted are not ready yet. Everything is later this year due to the cool may and June.

Let us know what you think about the taste and production of your different varieties. I want to put in many more plants. I am also working on getting more strawberries started with my runners and cutting some canes form my spring planted raspberry and blackberrry plants. I am working my way to growing enough to sustain our family.

:rainbow-sun

Holiday Angel

Leafing Out
Reaction score
When I get back to the farm I will post the varities I have and let you know the growth, production and taste as I see them. I also have planted two raspberry plants that are doing well and about 5 varities of strawberries even though I failed to attach a name to them.
I am happy to be back and keeping you up to date.
I have a friend on our charity site that is moving down from Idaho soon to Salem and I will invite her here to chat as well. She does multi crafting and we so needed her and others like her.
Where are you at in Oregon? I am in Sweet Home out past Holly.
Blessings,
Pauline

Aaron516

Sprout
Reaction score
I'm kind of new to gardening in general, but I have a nice flat space. I was planning on planting blueberries and raspberries. I thought about planting a few fruit trees also. If anyone is interested in selling blueberries, I am definitely interested in buying :D Thanks alot!

nightshade

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
try Gruney's catalog or their web page they have some nice plants for a good price. I have always had good luck with their plants too. I got 50 strawberries from them last spring. They were growing in the box when they got here and did wonderfully. I have also gotten from lowes and home depot with good luck also. You just have to look them over to make sure they are healthy plants I think.

Latest posts