Can You Leave Your House Without Money Or Phone ?

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Aren't you being fined for operating a vehicle while not carrying a license?

Is this only in NY where the police can be utilized in this way? I suppose it may be common to "run" checks on drivers stopped for one reason or another. But, does it mean that there is no requirement to carry a license? No fine imposed?

Steve
It depends on the cop. Most will not bother with the paper work. I once had a cop give me a ticket for something. He said if you go in front of the judge and it is my day oof I be at the beach. If you fight a ticket in front of judge police officer has to be there, if they don't show up case is thrown out

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
call me anal. but when getting home everyday everything gets unloaded from my shirt and pants into a pile on the computer desk. so when it's time to go to work or weekends i know where everything is and dont have to hunt it down...
IMG_0906[1].JPG

Last edited:

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
My sister was giving me grief this weekend about taking my purse with me to Dad's house (just at the bottom of the hill).
I said "But I'm going to need my chapstick, my keys and my phone."
She said "Then just take those. Why do you need the whole thing?"
"BECAUSE if I take it OUT of the bag, I will have to remember to put it back IN the bag and then I'll be tearing the house up looking for those three things. It's just easier to leave it in it's little pocket and KNOW where it is."

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
We started with a cell bag phone in 1987 bc I needed a phone where I taught riding lessons, and the farmer I rented from kept running his tractor over the line and breaking it. :somad
ALWAYS have my cell with me, now 13 months with a smart phone. I won't go back to a flip phone, but I use mine for business, and everybody has gone to that technology. Travel into town with DH, so once in awhile if I forget mine (or he forgets his phone) we don't worry.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
call me anal. but when getting home everyday everything gets unloaded from my shirt and pants into a pile on the computer desk. so when it's time to go to work or weekends i know where everything is and dont have to hunt it down...
View attachment 24005
That is a lot of weight you lug around my friend. I don't see a cell phone

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
i hatched many months too early. i weighed about 2&1/2lbs, incubator saved my life, which was sorta new technology back then, was very sick for some weeks until lungs caught up, but bronchitis, pneumonia had me below 2lbs before i kicked 'em. my lungs are still not the best. the doctors thought i was dead before i was born. lack of oxygen and complications from long labor. i was rather blue/black for a while before i pinked up. so, as far as i'm concerned, lucky to be here and glad to be but no real expectations about how much longer. would like another 20-30yrs. could go tomorrow and consider myself all good. it's been a good life. :)

p.s. they kept my incubator by the nurses station so they could kick it when they walked by. i had a habit of stopping breathing. they'd startle me back to breathing again.

Well~ glad you're with us~ more so ~ knowing it was such a touch n go``` I know a fellow~ early born~ won metals in gymnastics```

Eat healthy~ think and breath clean ~ you're good to go~ in the name of the Lord```

Latest posts