Can You Leave Your House Without Money Or Phone ?

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
majorcatfish said:
call me anal.

:( Oh, alright....if you insist! :oops: :hide

:D

Just a typical man's pocket unload. My Dad was the same way with his bedside stand~an old war chest~and heaven forbid the kid that touched any of that stuff. You'd draw back a bloody stub! :eek:

I travel light, as all my pants have an elastic waste nowadays...yeah, I'm fat...and heavy things pull my pants down a bit. Debit card, car keys in the pocket when I exit the car...the rest of the flotsam of my life is contained in a token woman's purse that gets moved only from the house to the car and back again, just in case I need the many things stored inside.

I can leave home without all that stuff, and have done so, and it doesn't bother me a bit, but age has taught me that whatever you don't have, you always need and whatever you do have, you never usually need. ;) So, oddly enough, I carry that purse so I won't have to...sort of...well...yeah.

So, ritual is, when I get back home and set that purse down on the dresser, the debit card gets placed immediately back into the wallet before anything else. Sort of the equivalent of Major's lining up of things each time so as to make sure they go back in the pockets.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
call me anal. but when getting home everyday everything gets unloaded from my shirt and pants into a pile on the computer desk. so when it's time to go to work or weekends i know where everything is and dont have to hunt it down...
View attachment 24005

Wow Major, you must need suspenders with all that metal you pack around!

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
@canesisters .......you are right of course. By putting chapstick in your pocket, you have immediately misplaced it. it will hide in the dirty clothes basket and seek revenge on you by going through the dryer.

Amen to that! I keep Burt's Bees lip balm in both vehicles and in my desk so I won't have to carry any in my pocket. Just in case I get a dry lip in the winter cold...doesn't happen often, but I like having it on hand if it does.

Chapstick is a trap...it has alcohol in the ingredients, which dries out your lips, so you have to apply more, which dries out your lips, causing you to have to apply more...well..you get the picture. I know people who are addicted to that stuff because they haven't figured out the cycle. Haven't bought Chapstick for years as it truly lives up to its name...a chapping stick.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
call me anal. but when getting home everyday everything gets unloaded from my shirt and pants into a pile on the computer desk. so when it's time to go to work or weekends i know where everything is and dont have to hunt it down...
View attachment 24005

OMG @majorcatfish !! That could be a picture of the usual contents of my husband's pockets!!! Even the same kind of pen! Always a pen AND a sharpie and tons of keys.

Look's like DH's pile too. Tons of keys, a pen, a light, cigarettes and lighter, wallet, glasses, phone, and he had some kind of tool on his belt.

Latest posts