Christmas 2023, what do you recommend that family give you for Christmas?

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
What style of boots do you prefer for garden work Phaedra?
I tried different styles from Muck and like this one the most - practical for all seasons.

螢幕擷取畫面 2023-12-07 201911.png

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
My amazing husband whom I ADORE got me these over the years:
1. A grow tent for the garage so I can grow stuff even in the winter! I've used it every year, and love it.
2. Shelving units for the grow tent. Before them they were set on the ground and didn't maximize space
3. Lights. Lots and lots of lights!!

Can't wait to see what this year is. :)

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
there is little in the way of stuff that i need (i just replaced my pillows and a few blankets i'm good) so i tell people (if they ask, so far nobody does :) ) that i need garden helpers, minions, slaves, sweat equity... i don't think i'm selling it right... maybe biodiversity coordinator and executive trainee will work better?
Wished I lived closer. I'm free labor! haha

Mary

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wished I lived closer. I'm free labor! haha

mee too! mee too! :)

except i just happened to have finished up a few thousand square feet of weeding - not too much left now 2 gardens and one of them is mostly done already from before so i just need to do a quick scrape and remove a few weeds and that one will be done. the other is about 100 square feet and it doesn't need much done to it at all. those two gardens and getting some ashes spread and i'm done for the season.

Latest posts