Christmas Gift Ideas for my Son?

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have a TERRIBLE time finding gifts for my Dad. Yesterday I saw an item on QVC that I'm going to try this year. It's a digital picture frame that has an email address. Anyone (me, my sister, his out of state sister/cousins/nieces/grand nieces, etc) can download the app that accesses the frame. We take a picture and send it - DING! - it shows up on his frame.
He doesn't 'do' internet so misses out on all the picts shared on FB. This way he can scroll through current pictures - or 'attend' birthday parties and such that are states away.
Maybe your son would like something that would let you share home with him that doesn't require him to get bogged down in facebook drama or reply to emails...???

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have a TERRIBLE time finding gifts for my Dad. Yesterday I saw an item on QVC that I'm going to try this year. It's a digital picture frame that has an email address. Anyone (me, my sister, his out of state sister/cousins/nieces/grand nieces, etc) can download the app that accesses the frame. We take a picture and send it - DING! - it shows up on his frame.
He doesn't 'do' internet so misses out on all the picts shared on FB. This way he can scroll through current pictures - or 'attend' birthday parties and such that are states away.
Maybe your son would like something that would let you share home with him that doesn't require him to get bogged down in facebook drama or reply to emails...???
I love this idea

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Same problem here for 19-year-old DS, and old as dirt DB. Both of these guys will not say what they want and each can buy what they want when they want. DD and I are really having a problem trying to get something for them, and I have son-in-law, who is not hard to buy for. I got all 3 pocketknives with their names engraved on them and then after I bought them, realized they all have pocketknives, but they can have 2. I got DS and DB tie clips with their initials engraved. I got DS a really nice Bible cover and all of them bamboo pens with names engraved. I have been on Etsy, and for some reason find all these things with engraving. DD sent me there with a link to a little bitty cutting board for son-in-law. It has their last name engraved on it. It may come down to flannel sheets for DS and DB, but still looking.

Latest posts