Clematis

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Something must be wrong with me. I only have 1 clematis and not tempted by others. I think I need to go to the beautiful, upscale, nursery that is pricey but has the healthiest plants you'll ever see and see if I get tempted. ;)

Mary

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Something must be wrong with me. I only have 1 clematis and not tempted by others. I think I need to go to the beautiful, upscale, nursery that is pricey but has the healthiest plants you'll ever see and see if I get tempted. ;)

Mary

I wouldn't say that it means there's something "wrong" with you Mary, but something is definitely not right. :confused: :D

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well I want things to be right so I guess I better start staring hard at my yard to see where I can squeeze one in. :D The only one I have is in a pot so I guess that could always be a last resort.

Mary

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well I want things to be right so I guess I better start staring hard at my yard to see where I can squeeze one in. :D The only one I have is in a pot so I guess that could always be a last resort.

Mary

Yes, that's a good plan! Don't you have a spot in front where you could get a beautiful clematis growing? Clematis are naturals for Victorian houses you know. In fact a Victorian house without a clematis is like a sandwich without bread!

Latest posts