Coffee

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
zrecipe.png

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
On second cup of coffee, then bowl of cereal. Thus fortified with caffeine, sugar, wheat and milk, topped off with a multivitamin, I’ll be ready for the day. I hitched the trailer yesterday, I’m getting better at that. With empty trailer, I can go find 16’ gates and buy 8’ x 8” treated posts for corner and gate H brace posts. Gates are running around $270 each, wood posts in the $24 range each. I’m fixin ’ to spend a freakin’ fortune. I’ll will probably take a week or so to assemble all that together. Gotta call post treatment plant tomorrow.

After I get trailer unloaded, I’ll be back to work on house, Chris is coming today. Gonna need treated 4x4 posts and concrete anchors to build roof over the patio, not attached to the house. We’ll have to decide on length of posts for height of the roof cover. Need to find a gutter guy too.

Happy Fourth y’all and have a great week.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i just had some cinamon rolls and a glass of milk. got a lot of weeding to do in one garden and it will likely be the main project i work on this week. that's it, and that's ok. just hoping for some rains (forecast chances for later today and into tomorrow morning). today is the hottest day of the week so i suspect i'll only be out there until 11-12 today and that will be enough. a few hours can get a lot done with a scraper.

Artichoke Lover

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Contemplating coffee and maybe french toast this morning. We have company coming over to hang out and eat dinner tonight. I think the coffee will have to be decaf or because if I have caffeine right now I’ll be ready for a nap by 2pm.
I think I’m going to start trying some easy iced coffee recipes soon. But probably not today.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
i've not used eggs for pancakes in 15 years.
And you associate with backyard chickens!

Admittedly, I prefer waffles (always with eggs & some oil in the batter :)). It's the crustiness ;). The secret with "dough gobs" is to make them small! Or thin ... but I find dollar-size pancakes easier to handle - what do you need for plate size, two spatulas?

Waffles were once very common for my breakfast (from scratch). DW became bored with them, sorry to say. Thankfully, her interest in crepes was never strong - now, that's toooo egg dominant. Prefer an omelet.

;) Steve

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Contemplating coffee and maybe french toast this morning. We have company coming over to hang out and eat dinner tonight. I think the coffee will have to be decaf or because if I have caffeine right now I’ll be ready for a nap by 2pm.
I think I’m going to start trying some easy iced coffee recipes soon. But probably not today.
Left over coffee…… couple tablespoons of chocolate syrup in a glass, 2-3 tablespoons sugar, 2-3 tablespoons cream, 1 teaspoon vanilla, fill glass with coffee, stir, add ice. My afternoon pick me up.

Latest posts