Coffee

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Dogs barked all night, coyotes must have been out last night. Pain showed up and leg hurt. Didn’t get much sleep. I need a nap.

i woke up about 3:30am and couldn't get back to sleep - too much to think about and brain would not shut off. finally got back to sleep for another hour or so later this morning. still could use a few more hours, but oh well. gotta get going and run errands.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
today was better. :)
Good!

Be prepared for my abysmal day...

I felt like my phone was connected too the twilight zone. Waiting hours and hours calling trying too sort out two very simple repairs that I have paid for by insurance for 18 months.
Lord knows how many people was spoken too and everyone got it wrong booking an electronic repair instead of gas that arranged visit would have been a waste of time and i still wouldn't have a functional cooker. :old

Thankfully someone called me twice too arrange the right parts. Even so six hours later I don't know if my cooker will be repaired because she wasn't sure if they had the parts :hit

Then I find out the same insurance company has been taking money from my account for something that was cancelled within days of being booked because I had been miss-sold a cover . 🙃

Is it all me? Am I going crazy 🤪

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good!

Be prepared for my abysmal day...

I felt like my phone was connected too the twilight zone. Waiting hours and hours calling trying too sort out two very simple repairs that I have paid for by insurance for 18 months.
Lord knows how many people was spoken too and everyone got it wrong booking an electronic repair instead of gas that arranged visit would have been a waste of time and i still wouldn't have a functional cooker. :old

Thankfully someone called me twice too arrange the right parts. Even so six hours later I don't know if my cooker will be repaired because she wasn't sure if they had the parts :hit

Then I find out the same insurance company has been taking money from my account for something that was cancelled within days of being booked because I had been miss-sold a cover . 🙃

Is it all me? Am I going crazy 🤪

sadly, there are a lot of scammers out there that will send bills to companies for things they've never delivered hoping the company is large enough and disorganized enough that they will pay it anyways thinking that they probably did order whatever it was.

in your case it just sounds like various forms of screw ups.

hang in there! :)

Last edited:

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good Morning! Having my first cup of herbal tea after breakfast.

Second breakfast will be on somewhat of a tight schedule because of a meeting this morning. "Meeting," is that what we have called "appointments" in the past?

Fun to read @Marie2020 's English and realize the difference but generations are making changes, as well. Location/Location, yes. But also, Times/Times ;)!

Anyway, tea will have more flavor for 2nd breakfast and I just might carry a cup to that meeting :).

Steve

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
sadly, there are a lot of scammers out there that will send bills to companies for things they've never delivered hoping the company is large enough and disorganized enough that they will pay it anyways thinking that they probably did order whatever it was.

in your case it just sounds like various forms of screw ups.

hang in there! :)
Yesterday was non stop screw ups.

Companies just don't seem too have the capability with passing on the correct information between the telephone staff to the parts section and now I'm praying the repairs team get all the relevant information to actually repair my cooker.
I've paid just under £120 so far for this cover. The parts won't be that much.

Last edited:

Latest posts