Coffee

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Overcast but our hoped for rain fell elsewhere. Once again, there's a precipitation promise with a few days wait.

About time for me to have that Hobbit Second Breakfast.

I think that it will be both blueberries and banana on some cold cereal. Yeah, that sounds good ;).

Steve

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
zutensils.jpg

Artichoke Lover

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Tried the ginger tea. I thought I’d like it since I like candied ginger and strong ginger ale. The tea has BLACK PEPPER in it! and licorice which I also don’t like. 🤢

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Tried the ginger tea. I thought I’d like it since I like candied ginger and strong ginger ale. The tea has BLACK PEPPER in it! and licorice which I also don’t like. 🤢

it is hard to get people to change their habits. i constantly have to remind Mom to read the labels on things because she doesn't and she ends up buying things she can't eat or doesn't want - it is a huge waste of resources. makes me so sad. this poor planet drowning in trash and being over exploited and so much wasted that isn't even wanted. *sigh*

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
There was a bottled ginger drink at the Asian market.

Good Gracious! I tried it twice because I like ginger ale and there was hot pepper in it. I can enjoy a little heat but in a drink .🤷‍♂️.? I thought that maybe I could learn to appreciate it. Nope. Blisteringly Hot!

Steve

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Overcast but our hoped for rain fell elsewhere. Once again, there's a precipitation promise with a few days wait.

About time for me to have that Hobbit Second Breakfast.

I think that it will be both blueberries and banana on some cold cereal. Yeah, that sounds good ;).

Steve

and then there is elevenses to look forwards to. :)

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
hard frost last night with a lot of the ground and plants covered in white sparkles. i'm glad i can lay here in my comfy and warm perch and look out at it and not have to go outside just yet. i don't mind the cold when i can prepare myself for it and of course in the times when you just have to do things you get up and get it done, but almost all the time here i can enjoy it at the rate my mind likes and through the double panes of the patio doors or other windows. :)

Latest posts