Reaction score
Y’all missed out on a miserable hot day! :lol:

I understand that this is how things are going in East Texas:

zhot.png

Last edited:

Country Homesteader

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Good Morning everyone!! FH and I finally set our date, June 15, 2024. The best part is his boss is going to let us use his wedding venue (he had it built a couple years ago for his daughters wedding) for both the ceremony (11AM) and reception (immediately following ceremony) FREE OF CHARGE. It's down by the NC border. FH and I are going to go check it out either on July 2nd, 3rd or 4th next week. I've never been there but FH has even though it's been a while since he was there last.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good Morning everyone!! FH and I finally set our date, June 15, 2024. The best part is his boss is going to let us use his wedding venue (he had it built a couple years ago for his daughters wedding) for both the ceremony (11AM) and reception (immediately following ceremony) FREE OF CHARGE. It's down by the NC border. FH and I are going to go check it out either on July 2nd, 3rd or 4th next week. I've never been there but FH has even though it's been a while since he was there last.
Anything free is nice. What is FH? The only thing I can think of is First Husband which I don't think that's what it means.

Mary

Latest posts