Coffee

Country Homesteader

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
What is FH?
@ninnymary FH=Future Husband. My FIRST husband was a big fat JERK who I am divorced (finalized Oct 21, 2022) from after he made my life a nightmare but in a good way it was a good nightmare (is that possible) seeing how I wouldn't be with the person I am with, have 5 wonderful dogs and a small but comfortable loving home.
GOOD MORNING everyone! COFFEE IS READY and it's hot.
@baymule homemade Iced Coffee recipe PLEASE @flowerbug coffee jello!!!!! Sounds interesting and yummy recipe PLEASE.
FH decided we're NOT going to have the ceremony/ reception at his bosses wedding venue seeing how it's too far away (It's in Wakefield an hour away), NOT going to have a DJ ($400 is too much $$$$) yet it's going to be catered ($1500-2000) and he is going to have to pay for his sister (she's older than him) way down and back home. BTW- his sister can't stand me for some reason so I'm afraid that she is going to try to ruin the wedding. I won't do anything to get myself into seeing how she is older but if she comes out her mouth sideways to me or any of the guests I will find a way to have her removed from the wedding and she won't be at the reception either but who knows my fears might not happen.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
...@flowerbug coffee jello!!!!! Sounds interesting and yummy recipe PLEASE.

most larger stores should carry plain gelatin (no flavorings or sugars added) which you can adapt to any flavors you'd like to add. so if you like your coffee unsweetened you could make pure coffee flavored jello without any sugar in it at all. brew your coffee strong as you'd like and follow the directions on the gelatin package. that's all i can suggest since i don't know how you like your coffee. if you like a lot of different flavors you could look up recipes for jello shots and see what those entail. :)

i pretty much like almost anything except for a few spices or plants i have to avoid due to reactions i may get. all liquors, extracts, nuts, fruits, etc.

just remember though that if you are doing versions that have other stuff added that it needs to be kept cold and is also a good idea to have some added acidifier to prevent botulism bacteria from having an easy time.

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
For iced coffee, I use sugar to taste, vanilla and cream. Or I skip the sugar and use chocolate syrup and cream. I’ve also used leftover coffee and the flavored coffee creamer. Then just add ice.
I am on another benedryl and I read, "...just add rice."

peteyfoozer

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I am NEEDING coffee. They still haven’t given TheMan a surgery date for his hip replacement and the poor guy has to keep working with his bad hip and both knees killing him. We tried the Kailo patches, some other wAy too expensive patches and nothing worked. He’s been forced to use my old pain meds as they didn’t prescribe him anything.
I searched around and made some comfrey ointment. Works so well he hasn’t used the pain meds in over a week! Mind blown.

Latest posts