Coffee

Country Homesteader

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
going for second cup of coffee.
@baymule I'm almost done with my 2nd cup, had my first cup at 3:30 after I got done taking dogs potty. Thought I would be able to sleep in today seeing how FH had to go out of town for the night yesterday but that wasn't going to happen according to Savage.
Right now we have a low humidity level so it's comfortable until the weekend when it goes back up and takes the temp back over 90 but this weekend we have to get the pool set up seeing how next Sat (Aug 19 @ 4pm) we are hosting a BBQ party then once it gets dark there's going to be a fire along with S'MORES!!!!! I'll probably end up having some guests hog the floors seeing how NO ONE is going to be leaving if they have been drinking and don't have a DD (designated driver). We're also going to be doing an impromptu line up of FH and TEAM GROOM seeing how he has guys ranging in height and he wants it to end with the one who is shorter to be on the end and of course I can't get my side set until he gets his.

SPedigrees

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@baymule I'm almost done with my 2nd cup, had my first cup at 3:30 after I got done taking dogs potty. Thought I would be able to sleep in today seeing how FH had to go out of town for the night yesterday but that wasn't going to happen according to Savage.

I give up. What is FH?

peteyfoozer

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Fen woke me sweetly this morning by climbing up on the couch and giving me kisses. SO much nicer than barking and whining at me from his crate, or holding my stuff for ransom! I will have to drag my carcass to the kitchen and make some coffee. I’m considering putting the pot next to the couch. I don’t function well first thing in the morning 😝

Country Homesteader

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Fen woke me sweetly this morning by climbing up on the couch and giving me kisses.
This AM Savage kept nudging my hand with his cold wet nose at 3:15AM until I got up even though I had thought I would be able to sleep in until at least 5.
I thought I had mentioned my wedding in earlier posts. I'll attach our colors and what we have gotten for the deco and other items just so y'all can take guesses at our theme. I did mention the wedding date was set back on June 26, 2023 and posted pics on July 6, 2023 of the wedding items. I think I posted pics of the newer items more recently but need to finish getting the house in order so that way later on when the NEW stand up freezer gets here I can get the frozen out of the chest freezer, unplug it then move it outside so it can defrost, selling for $100.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good Morning everyone! Come enjoy a cup of coffee, glass of water or iced coffee while you sit for a minute in the NEW patio furniture FH got me. It took him almost all day Sunday to put it together seeing how I wasn't really good help only because Savage decided to pull me so hard that I landed on the ground on my belly and got dragged about 5 feet very early Sunday morning. I'm still a little sore in places and got a couple of bruised bones (including ribs) but I'm thankful I didn't end up with anything broken. Behind the patio set is our new PIT BOSS smoker and beside that is our very first smoker (CHAR BOIL Vertical) and next to that is our regular grill.
Look at all those fancy grilling toys. Major is gonna be jealous and you're giving him some competition lol.

Furniture looks good.

Mary

Country Homesteader

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Good Morning Y'All!!!
Look at all those fancy grilling toys. Major is gonna be jealous and you're giving him some competition lol.
And all those fancy grilling toys are going to be in use come Sat August 19 when we host a BBQ for friends and family. I'm hoping this weekend we'll get the pool set up so that way I'll have pics of that to post during the week than Major will be really jealous of that too. The pool is a COLEMAN Power Steel frame above ground pool 18' round and 48" deep, came with a cover, pump and ladder ONLY paid $300 for it and normally it's right around $600+.
Okay, time for me to move around again and see if that helps my stiffness.
P.S. 310 days before "I DO" day!!!!!

Latest posts