Coffee

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have found my farm. They accepted my offer yesterday, going today at 12 noon to sign papers. There is a new covered front porch that doesn’t show in pictures. Also an added on utility room that is plenty big. No barn, but I can handle that. I’ll need to put up some fence before moving sheep and dogs. It’s fenced for cattle, sheep and dogs can walk through it.

Tentative closing is April 24. I’m scheduled for knee replacement surgery on July 19, thinking I’ll move it to mid August to give me time to get moved. Then go to rehab for 2 weeks, then go home to my farm!

I wasn’t looking for another double wide, but I sold a double wide on 8 acres, buying a double wide on 25 acres, and I’ll have money left over. House is in good shape, I don’t have to fix ANYTHING. It’s been very well kept. I’m going to paint the walls and ceiling, but that’s all.

25 acres of GRASS for my sheep and maybe I’ll get horses again.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I have found my farm. They accepted my offer yesterday, going today at 12 noon to sign papers. There is a new covered front porch that doesn’t show in pictures. Also an added on utility room that is plenty big. No barn, but I can handle that. I’ll need to put up some fence before moving sheep and dogs. It’s fenced for cattle, sheep and dogs can walk through it.

Tentative closing is April 24. I’m scheduled for knee replacement surgery on July 19, thinking I’ll move it to mid August to give me time to get moved. Then go to rehab for 2 weeks, then go home to my farm!

I wasn’t looking for another double wide, but I sold a double wide on 8 acres, buying a double wide on 25 acres, and I’ll have money left over. House is in good shape, I don’t have to fix ANYTHING. It’s been very well kept. I’m going to paint the walls and ceiling, but that’s all.

Congratulations! :ya:weeeI'm ever so happy to read this fabulous news.

I will be praying that all goes really well on July 19th for you. You have moved on so well I'm sure it will all be plain sailing from here 💓

Artichoke Lover

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score

So happy you were able to find a place so quick!

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score

yay! not one to let the dust settle for long. :) congrats! hope all the paperwork and stuff comes through fine and quickly. :hugs

Artichoke Lover

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
No coffee this morning. I was nauseous all day yesterday and couldn’t figure out why and I don’t want to risk setting it off again. Just water and then I need to go batten down the hatches before the wind ahead of storms starts up. They are talking 50 or even 60mph wind gusts this afternoon ahead of the storms. Maybe as high as 80mph with some of the storms when they come through tonight.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score

That is totally amazing!!!! Beautiful place. I thought people were moving to Texas and land and house prices up there too?? That is worth so much, 25 acres, a home and ponds. A place like that in Idaho would be in the millions, if you could even find any place with a pond and 25 acres. I just looked and saw 25 acres with nothing on it for $800,000. My brother actually started looking at other states and prices. He did not look at Texas because he was thinking that if going to leave Idaho it would be to move somewhere nobody wanted to move to. Congratulations!!!! Love it!