Coffee

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready. I'm going to work on the screened porch today. Going to have a memorial for my husband on it for our friends here, so I got to get some things gone. Giving some stuff to Robert. Got a bunch of batteries, my son said to call salvage yards, sometimes they will buy them, beats paying to get rid of them. It was a "deal" that BJ found. LOL I have a chick brooder, it is getting picked up on Friday. Another big chunk gone. There is an assortment of paneling and sheetrock in the portable building I'm moving. Also some bubble wrap radiant heat barrier that happens to be the very stuff Robert is putting up in his shop. He can put the paneling up in his shop too. He's happy, I'm happy, more stuff gone.

The Direct TV remote died. I ordered another one, it will be here Thursday. I tried to change channels on the TV, it got off the station that is for using the remote and now all I have is static. I turned it off. Couldn't get it back to that right station. Oh well.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Coffee is ready. I'm going to work on the screened porch today. Going to have a memorial for my husband on it for our friends here, so I got to get some things gone. Giving some stuff to Robert. Got a bunch of batteries, my son said to call salvage yards, sometimes they will buy them, beats paying to get rid of them. It was a "deal" that BJ found. LOL I have a chick brooder, it is getting picked up on Friday. Another big chunk gone. There is an assortment of paneling and sheetrock in the portable building I'm moving. Also some bubble wrap radiant heat barrier that happens to be the very stuff Robert is putting up in his shop. He can put the paneling up in his shop too. He's happy, I'm happy, more stuff gone.

The Direct TV remote died. I ordered another one, it will be here Thursday. I tried to change channels on the TV, it got off the station that is for using the remote and now all I have is static. I turned it off. Couldn't get it back to that right station. Oh well.
Good, there's a lot getting done there. :hugs

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Didn't get rid of batteries today, but I got rid of some big stuff. Neighbor bought a full sized poster bed, chest, nightstand, vanity with chair and a boudoir chair. :celebrate
I gave her 3 lamps too. Pretty, but just not my style.

Gave neighbor Ron an old boat trailer. It needs a new coupler. He can hacksaw off the old one, drill and bolt on a new one. He was thrilled.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Woke up a little late, 4:30. Yesterday, was somewhat stressful. Had a doctor's appointment.

Stress began the day before appt when I showed up for a lab test before they had his orders. A little worried that the sprinkles we had yesterday would start off as snow. Appointment was very early and some of the drive was uphill. No problems ... drive time was freezing but barely so and it was rain.

Had a few snow flakes last night but, the sprinkles stopped and show no evidence other than the shed roof is a little whiter than usual.

Steve
having finished his 2 cups of Oolong

Latest posts