Grandmas Garden

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Coffees Brewing
IMG_20211119_041349_HDR.jpg

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Coffee!!! I'm leaving this morning to go to the new house to paint the second bedroom and get the bunkbed set up, the full in one room, the twin in the other. My DD gave me curtains that came out of their house they bought so I'll stop on the way for curtain rods, hope the curtains fit, haven't taken them out of the bags yet. LOL Think I'll get a small coffee pot for when I'm down there.

Grandmas Garden

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Coffee!!! I'm leaving this morning to go to the new house to paint the second bedroom and get the bunkbed set up, the full in one room, the twin in the other. My DD gave me curtains that came out of their house they bought so I'll stop on the way for curtain rods, hope the curtains fit, haven't taken them out of the bags yet. LOL Think I'll get a small coffee pot for when I'm down there.
Yes! Coffee pots are on sale right now for the holidays,
nice you will have 2 rooms,

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
7055EE5C-0177-44BC-841A-47958D7E08CF.jpeg

I have coffee! Plastic cup is not desirable, I forgot a mug. Coffee Mate is not so great either but no refrigerator for cream.

I’m down to painting trim in one bedroom and will have 2 rooms painted, then can set up beds. Son got a job in Houston and will be moving his RV Sunday. Off on weekends, so at least he will have a bed to sleep in. Me too, when I’m here. Lots to do.

Grandmas Garden

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
View attachment 45530

I have coffee! Plastic cup is not desirable, I forgot a mug. Coffee Mate is not so great either but no refrigerator for cream.

I’m down to painting trim in one bedroom and will have 2 rooms painted, then can set up beds. Son got a job in Houston and will be moving his RV Sunday. Off on weekends, so at least he will have a bed to sleep in. Me too, when I’m here. Lots to do.

Have A Great Day!!!!