Coffee

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I already add a pinch of cinnamon and collagen to my coffee.

Attachments

• 3ED51BFB-B88A-4FB5-9F3F-A95981CB6FC9.jpeg
    3ED51BFB-B88A-4FB5-9F3F-A95981CB6FC9.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 97

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I wonder about your buttermilk, @Dirtmechanic .

No, no ... acid in coffee is already a problem. Not likely to be good to add more. Coffee after food is a custom and it makes good sense. I'm sure that if I had it after a dill pickle ... heartburn.

Not quite related but hot chocolate with hot pepper is old school, @ducks4you tells me. Same part of the world :). I like it! Wonder how easy it is on the stomach.

Steve
having chocolate covered and cherry filled cookies from a Ukrainian store for a lunchtime dessert. too sweet! best have a cup of black coffee

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've never heard of adding collagen to anything before please enlighten me
I started taking it about 2 years ago for my joints. Never thinking that it's also good for your skin, hair, and nails. I'm 67 and my hair is thick and doesn't fall out. My nails grow fast and I trim them every couple of weeks. I'd like to think that the collagen is also helping me with less wrinkles, haha.

I buy the unflavored one from Costco called Vital Proteins. It was rated very highly on a study I saw.

Mary

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I started taking it about 2 years ago for my joints. Never thinking that it's also good for your skin, hair, and nails. I'm 67 and my hair is thick and doesn't fall out. My nails grow fast and I trim them every couple of weeks. I'd like to think that the collagen is also helping me with less wrinkles, haha.

I buy the unflavored one from Costco called Vital Proteins. It was rated very highly on a study I saw.

Mary
Interesting :) thank you

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Tried several different brands. I’ve now settled on 8 O’Clock beans that I grind fresh each AM. Fresh ground is the way to go if you can’t go through ground coffee in can fast enough to stop oxidation.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Drinking my Folgers here…….

Yesterday I worked in the garden. Durned ragweed takes off in August when it’s so hot that all I want to do is hug the AC. Ragweed gets 10-12 feet tall, impossible to pull up until a hard frost kills it. Pulled 6 mule loads of pesky ragweed and 2 mule loads of vines off the fence. Still have more to do but it sure looks a lot better. I got my battery chainsaw and whittled some more on a pine tree top the last storm twisted off and dropped by the driveway. Dragged branches to the burn pile. It’s the first day I’ve worked outside like that since having Covid in September. Quit at 2:30, I was tired. It felt good to put in a days work.

Latest posts