Coffee

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good Morning ALL! I have coffee for Y'All if you want it and it's HOT. I don't have any milk just French vanilla creamer and regular powdered creamer plus sugar.
@baymule Mon-Thurs I get up between 2:30-3:45AM so I can get coffee and FH lunch put together plus have a few minutes computer time before he has to be up to go to work and most of the time I stay up once he leaves even though it's still dark out.
Nice to meet you Country Homesteader, what time do you go to bed? I can't imagine getting up that early.

Mary

Cosmo spring garden

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Nice to meet you Country Homesteader, what time do you go to bed? I can't imagine getting up that early.

Mary
I used to get up that early to study when I was in college. Living in the dorms, it was impossible to find a quiet place to study! I went to bed around 8, got up at 2 and studied until 6, took a nap from 6 to 7 and got up and went to class. I'm glad to be done with that tho 😂. I love my sleep!

Country Homesteader

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I go to bed between 9-10pm and fall asleep easily but I can't stay asleep passed 2:30-3:45 and when I do I consider myself lucky but then it throws the rest of my day off.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I go to bed between 9-10pm and fall asleep easily but I can't stay asleep passed 2:30-3:45 and when I do I consider myself lucky but then it throws the rest of my day off.
Wow, I couldn't function with so little sleep. I sleep 8-9 hours. Wake up in the middle of the night, go to the bathroom and fall right back to sleep.

Mary

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Tuesday morning! I have coffee! Nobody else up yet, but will be up soon. We walked 7 miles yesterday! My new knee is a champion! My born with right knee got sore. I was tired all over but so was everyone else, so I wasn’t the old Mamaw slowing everyone down. I wasn’t leading the pack, but I hung in there. We rode rides, saw shows and had fun. Left park at 2:00 had lunch/supper, came to house and took an hour nap, then back to park until 9 PM.

Today we are going to the Magic Kingdom.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sleep is important and, I'm sure, the folks that study sleep must talk about sleep quality.

I was up at 2am. This is not what I would have wanted to do but I was uncomfortable having slept a little too long on one side and changing position just wasn't helping enough. After my 3am breakfast, I fell back asleep. Slept a good 90 minutes in the lazyboy. NOT the best position, either! Now, I feel a little "drugged" or something ... Missed what I intended to do between 7 & 8 because I forgot - not surprisingly.

Oh well, not very important but I have other things to do and hope I'm not too drunk that I am not up to standards. Schedules.Routine -- Get it down and get it done.

Steve

Cosmo spring garden

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Tuesday morning! I have coffee! Nobody else up yet, but will be up soon. We walked 7 miles yesterday! My new knee is a champion! My born with right knee got sore. I was tired all over but so was everyone else, so I wasn’t the old Mamaw slowing everyone down. I wasn’t leading the pack, but I hung in there. We rode rides, saw shows and had fun. Left park at 2:00 had lunch/supper, came to house and took an hour nap, then back to park until 9 PM.

Today we are going to the Magic Kingdom.
Sounds a fun filled day! I'm glad your new bionic knee held up well!

Latest posts