common sense is out the window

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
:epWELL.... as it is not yet time to fully retire I will assume you will try to find something less STRESSFUL for the remaining time. Good Luck.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I know you have given this a lot of thought. You are not the type to make a snap decision of this magnitude. Where ever you go after this, I know it is the right decision for you.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
how about that.... the owner came in this morning saw him walk by a couple times from my office window, never said a word thinking to myself yup his is going to can me friday... so keep on somewhat organizing my office.. this afternoon while replacing a lift cylinder out of the corner of my eye saw him, he stood there for a moment so keep on what i was doing. he finally came over and said ...

heard and read your notice this morning i want to thank you for all your years with me have to say theres not many people who have spent a quarter of their life working here, you have been a loyal employee and a good friend you are going to be truly missed and i understand why your leaving, just remember your will always have a job here if you want to come back, if there anything we can do for you or your family you just ask......he put out his hand all i could do was give him a knuckle bump since i was covered in grease..

wow....

Last edited:

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
how about that.... the owner came in this morning saw him walk by a couple times from my office window, never said a word thinking to myself yup his is going to can me friday... so keep on somewhat organizing my office.. this afternoon while replacing a lift cylinder out of the corn of my eye saw him, he stood there for a moment so keep on what i was doing. he finally came over and said ...

heard and read your notice this morning i want to thank you for all your years with me have to say theres not many people who have spent a quarter of their life working here, you have been a loyal employee and a good friend you are going to be truly missed and i understand why your leaving, just remember your will always have a job here if you want to come back, if there anything we can do for you or your family you just ask......he put out his hand all i could do was give him a knuckle bump since i was covered in grease..

wow....
Very nice :thumbsup

Latest posts