common sense is out the window

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Transportation manager = idiot

all management= dead wood/wasted space/ run you over in a heartbeat/ watanabe god syndrome/do not have a clue/ it's all about the benjamins ..idiots

so yeah you're on the right track...

Last edited:

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
well that was a phone call.... no not from seedcorn..
let me fill you in....
as i have posted i am covering an injured driver, they have hired a couple drivers one of them went with me last thursday, the whole time he is hacking sucking up snot, wtf dude you ok? i just got out of the hospital with pneumonia and i am on antibiotics and steroids...
got to one of the stops, while he was trying to load tires, i got on the phone and told the transportation manager about him.. this guy is sicker than a dog, witf did you send him with me?... he put us behind 2 hours getting back... got a call from the g/m at 5 pm while the way back,... nope you tell him. basically he was told not to come in friday and see a doctor before coming back to work...
friday morning got in 2 hrs early and disinfected the whole inside of the truck, if i could burn the truck i would have... have been taking massive amounts vitamin c, multivitamins and zinc, this sob is not going to get me sick.

the transportation manager just called and said he was released from the hospital and able to work......
no way in hell is he going with me on monday, he shows up i will just send him home he needs to stay at home and get over it............
you're overreacting.....
ok then you keep him in the warehouse, he will not be allowed in the truck...... period.......
you cant do that we need him to learn the routes...
call the owner and see what he says...
ok you go by yourself.....

......really......... who needs a "typhoid mary" in the truck......... he has more than pneumonia....

Oh lawdy. Nope. Nope. Nope. That man is NOT invited to breakfast. Nope.:barnie

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
good afternoon y'all, heres proof that @moxies_chickienuggets and myself had breakfast this morning..... sorry for the blurry photo moxie
IMG_0592.JPG

hopefully we get to meet again for breakfast moxie is a wonderful person. yes we talked about this and that, and of course talked about all of you...

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Garbage company I worked at, everybody came in sick. It got passed around and around and around.....

I don't blame you one bit for being mad. I'd be mad too. Maybe the sick guy could go sit in your boss's office?

last spring the same thing down at my work the 3 day bug went round and round and round it went for weeks....

the doctor did not release typhoid mary to come back till weds at the earliest...still had the hibby gibbies getting into the truck this morning thinking to myself did i miss anything.....

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
good afternoon y'all, heres proof that @moxies_chickienuggets and myself had breakfast this morning..... sorry for the blurry photo moxie
View attachment 22015
hopefully we get to meet again for breakfast moxie is a wonderful person. yes we talked about this and that, and of course talked about all of you...

Yep..that'd be me. Having a great breakfast with some equally great company :thumbsup

Thank you for the invite MC :)

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
View attachment 22015
How wonderful that y'all were able to meet in person! Awesome!

Latest posts