Covid

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Color me stupid.... please explain

Covid .04% death rate. That mainly kills people with other mitigating factors.
Flu. 1% death rate. Kills all ages. Affects healthy as well as immune depressed.
Both mutate. (Different strains)
Neither has an effective vaccine.

One we shut down USA, one we don’t. Why?

OK~ I agree ```

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
I come less and less to this site cus i'm irrationally drawn to this argument. I'll keep wearing my homemade masks thank you very much.

Hi Rhodie~ People have different views on this like a bunch of other things ~ I listen to them ~ and say yours ~ it doesn't have to be and argument, not really ~ the darn virus is keeping people apart ~ some think it's over blown ~ some think it's Gospel ~ please don't turn away ~ myself I really like to hear each one things, and I have to admit I value and am swayed by what certain people think, you as well ```

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I come less and less to this site cus i'm irrationally drawn to this argument. I'll keep wearing my homemade masks thank you very much.

i will admit that i'm drawn to it too, i think because it lets me burn off some of my current frustrations and a few of you are making it too easy on me to find targets.

since that's not really what i'm here for i can let this all go.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
1595560356546.png

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
seedcorn said:
Color me stupid.... please explain

Covid .04% death rate. That mainly kills people with other mitigating factors.
Flu. 1% death rate. Kills all ages. Affects healthy as well as immune depressed.
Both mutate. (Different strains)
Neither has an effective vaccine.

One we shut down USA, one we don’t. Why?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There use to be one day a week we ~ a bunch of us ~ met at church to read and chat ~ that's been canceled ~ I'm gonna suggest we meet in secret ~ we use to have to do that not because they were protection us from ourselves ~ but us from them ```

Latest posts