Craigslist and Other Bargains

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well...the quad bike panned out to be a bargain supreme! With a $15 charger and some time charging the battery, that thing has some juice! Works perfectly...a little TOO good, in fact. It can get up to 5 mph...just a tad too fast for a 4 yr old, IMO.

Here it is, all cleaned up, charged up and ready for girls...the John Deere now passes down to little sister, Ella, 2 yrs of age.

So, for a grand total of $35 we got a toy that retails around $240 or more, depending on where you buy. I'm pretty jazzed over this find, as we were looking for another ride toy for the little sister...but found one for the big sis, so now we can pass the tractor down to the little.

Cleaned up and waiting for fun!

100_0789.JPG

100_0787.JPG

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Lucky grandkids most of your great finds seem to be for them. That was a risk well worth taking. After all the kids have out grown it you can sell.

That's because we have everything we could ever need here, but they are a young family, so have more things to accumulate. :D That gives me an outlet for my bargain shopping. :cool:

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
We caught sweet corn on sale at Walmart yesterday afternoon, 10 for $1.00 so we got 50 ears. Going to put up cream corn this morning, the hogs will get the shucks and cobs.

do you ever ask them for their discards in the produce section to feed the piggies?

Latest posts