Current Pictures of My Garden

buckabucka

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Very nice gardens! It looks a lot like my sister's gardening area in San Rafael. Same fence, the bricks, but her space is smaller and she is not so neat!

greengenes

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I love your garden. What plant is between the stones in the first picture? penny royal?
I think I would consume more tea and more books if I had a little garden like that.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh Mary your yard is so pretty. :love I love it. Seedcorn, last year was the 1st for Kale for us. Make sure to get the tender new growth. We enjoyed it fresh in salads, baked as chips and in soups. Plan to plant more this spring.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I love your garden. What plant is between the stones in the first picture? penny royal?
I think I would consume more tea and more books if I had a little garden like that.
Most of what you see is baby tears that come up naturally. But to the left of that little boy is golden creeping jenny. It is dispersed throughout the path that goes thru.

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Kale. How do you eat that where it is tolerable? Wife has tried it 3 different ways, tried it in smoothie recipe, all, not good.

Beautiful gardens.

Is that a putting green to the left?
Juice it. With anything else that you can find to offset or hide the flavor. Lemons, apples, pears, carrots....if you put the right things in you can actually make it taste good. Otherwise, kale is just something green to put in your stomach when there's nothing else green that's growing. It's much better when it's been frosted over.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Steve, my son couldn't figure out how to post the pics. We had the iphone connected to the computer but we couldn't download them. Finally my husband decided to send them to my email and we kept doing everything to post them to TEG. We don't know how we did it! There's got to be an easier way to get them from your phone to TEG?:caf

Mary

Masoud

Garden Ornament
Reaction score