Dad Fell Off Ladder Drove To ER

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
We had the workman's comp representative come to speak to the teachers in my school years ago on avoiding accidents. A teacher in another school had broken both her legs piling 2 chairs on top of one another and then onto a desk to decorate the room. Warned us against that. Hahahaha

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
We had the workman's comp representative come to speak to the teachers in my school years ago on avoiding accidents. A teacher in another school had broken both her legs piling 2 chairs on top of one another and then onto a desk to decorate the room. Warned us against that. Hahahaha
Stands to reason......she was a teacher teaching what not to do.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
If you click on the pink area of my quote, your reply will show up in the box also.
Ya know, we all have limitations. Some have balance problems. I do.

Something else I have is poor color vision. Since we can't see through each other's eyes, I suppose lots of people don't know that color vision is a matter of degree ... if that's the right term. Anyway, I never knew that the quote box has a "pink area!" Pink letters? I didn't know that there was any pink, anywhere.

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~ Audrey Hepburn

& Steve

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
a very good way to go about life we burn allot of calories laughing and my BF is color blind also

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
It looks like grey letters ..

. against a peachy grey background.

To me! But, then everything in my world isn't just black and white with shades and tones of grey, between. It's more complicated this way because otherwise I could just blame the bad stuff on Obama.

Steve

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
There is no cure for getting old.
I don't want to be babied and protected from myself.
Protecting others from myself - yes for sure. But I want to do what I can for as long as I can, because once you stop doing, it's a fast slide down.

What you are saying and what seedcorn said about not feeling guilty if he fell off the roof, it is true and I should never feel guilty DH fell in the house. He wanted to walk and he did walk and when he fell he NEVER complained. He got up, walked, let the cat in and fell and said to me he was enjoying his morning. It is tougher on the ones watching than the ones falling off ladders.

Latest posts