Dang you Tractor Supply

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
The only thing gardeners are ashamed of are weeds. And some of us are not all that ashamed of weeds anymore. Everything else is a learning experience that enriches our lives.

swampducks

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
@swampducks Texas yellow is not a hybrid tea, It's a shrub rose with floribunda type blooms. The other varieties yes are hybrid teas.
Oh cool, I love yellow, I will have to check TSC for the floribunda Texas next time I am there. Then again, there might not be any roses available this far north yet....

swampducks

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Assuming my back continues to improve, I may be able to peruse the big box stores on Tuesday, unless the sap is really running and DH needs me, then again, I blew out my back collecting the sap last Saturday, so shopping may be safer....

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Assuming my back continues to improve, I may be able to peruse the big box stores on Tuesday, unless the sap is really running and DH needs me, then again, I blew out my back collecting the sap last Saturday, so shopping may be safer....

Sap

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's sap time from maple trees. Always wanted to try but not enough to actually do it.