Discombobulated

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
it's ok. :) this too shall pass. :)
Still, I have to do some research, it's imperative to learn to maybe help others that will take time to listen or even take care of myself.

I will be back later to go over it all :)

Last night I was way too tired and busy now. Be wise and careful what you eat today, just thinking of you :)

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I don't have a bad stomach, and very seldom have gastrointestinal issues of any kind. Even then, the problem usually cures itself with no action on my part, other than temporary dietary restrictions. Only when I have "stomach flu" (I've always hated that term) do I eat the burnt toast, and it helps. It was a trick I learned overseas, where "stomach" ailments were much more common.
As I've already written a good activated charcoal would be much safer. ;)
That's what I've learned through past experiences, that charcoal has kept me and my animal's alive through very trying times

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@flowerbug . I have looked back but haven't found the whole explanation of your symptoms :( . I'll be honest I really got into a couple of good conversations and read a few good articles.

So hit me again please, I want to get into what's happening with you. ;)

Last edited:

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
@flowerbug . I have looked back but haven't found the whole explanation of your symptoms :( . I'll be honest 8 really got into a couple of good conversations and read a few good articles.

So hit me again please, I want to get into what's happening with you. ;)

nothing for days now, it was an episode of gas in the digestive system where it didn't belong (in the small intestine). it was not a stomach issue or food poisoning or a viral thing or a bacterial thing, it was just a physical thing that caused a lot of pain, but once it passed it was gone.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was just reading about people with mental health problems, the professionals who treat them, and the hospitals. We knew that when isolation wards had to be enlarged, hospitals were limiting inpatients. "Elective" surgery was one thing but one of the groups that were hurried back home was from the psychiatric wards.

Video therapy works, I guess. Drugs work, I guess. Let's imagine a person with obsessive compulsive disorder having to do with germs ...

Good Grief. This pandemic reinforced their worst fears.

Steve
who is more obsessively cautious about soap, and having clean water to rinse it off before some skin rash shows up. germs? steve likes yogurt and appreciates compost and wishes to team up with partners in the living world - GreenMan. yeah ;)

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Earthquakes in the Gulf of Alaska

Do we have a 2020 meme that includes a tsunami?

The warning has been cancelled by the USGS and by the Canadian authorities. Evacuations had already taken place and there were between 300 and 400 people in a Kodiak Island high school gymnasium with the superintendent of schools passing out masks.

It was a 7.8 earthquake and a 5.1 quake followed, close to Vancouver Island. (@aftermidnight ?) This is near the same location where a 9.2 occurred in 1964, sending a tsunami to Crescent City California.

I remember that tsunami and how it effected my family. Both my aunt and uncle and their son and his wife lived in Crescent City. This was before the days of an adequate warning system.

My cousin's home was close to the water. When the waves first hit, his wife was dreaming that the Soviet navy was invading. A log washed up against the door but they were able to push their way out of the home and wade to higher ground. The house was lifted off its foundation and floated away. Ultimately, it ended up in the pool of a local tourist attraction and pictures of it were featured in newspapers.

My cousin and his wife showed up at his parents' house on higher ground. They awakened them from sleep also, when they knocked at the front door.

Steve
@thistlebloom also has connections to Crescent City. I wonder if her husband remembers this event.
Wow digits. How close to a tragedy of death your family came. I wonder if they ever got over the fear.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
nothing for days now, it was an episode of gas in the digestive system where it didn't belong (in the small intestine). it was not a stomach issue or food poisoning or a viral thing or a bacterial thing, it was just a physical thing that caused a lot of pain, but once it passed it was gone.
Pleased to know it's sorted. :)

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
i wake up when the dream becomes frustrating and as soon as my emotions get stirred them i'm awake. i have however also had some really great lucid dreams and when i've woke up i've written them down.
It would be interesting to read what you've dreamt about. Have you worked out what may have triggered any of your dreams?

Latest posts