Dreams and their Meaning

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
Stayed up until 10:30PM watching TWC and their coverage of tornadoes Friday night. WE had a scare, with a system and Tornado Warning (which means a tornado has been spotted, on the ground,) about an hour SW of us, with a Possible tragectory through our town. I didn't sleep well. Instead, it stayed south of us and travelled as a severe T-storm on it's way to Indianapolis.
No real reports on this tornado, so I assume it hit only farmland, BUT, we had spotty brownouts from 4AM-8AM and terrible wind gusts Saturday morning. After the first early morning brownouts woke me up, I drifted back to sleep and had a nightmare that a tornado had sheared off the north side of my barn. :eek:
When I got up it wasn't light yet, and I saw the light in the garage portion of the barn. It goes on automatically when the power has gone out and is then restored, so barn and property were fine.
PLEASE PRAY for Mayfield, KY. It's been sorta wiped off the map now.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Stayed up until 10:30PM watching TWC and their coverage of tornadoes Friday night. WE had a scare, with a system and Tornado Warning (which means a tornado has been spotted, on the ground,) about an hour SW of us, with a Possible tragectory through our town. I didn't sleep well. Instead, it stayed south of us and travelled as a severe T-storm on it's way to Indianapolis.
No real reports on this tornado, so I assume it hit only farmland, BUT, we had spotty brownouts from 4AM-8AM and terrible wind gusts Saturday morning. After the first early morning brownouts woke me up, I drifted back to sleep and had a nightmare that a tornado had sheared off the north side of my barn. :eek:
When I got up it wasn't light yet, and I saw the light in the garage portion of the barn. It goes on automatically when the power has gone out and is then restored, so barn and property were fine.

I heard over a hundred people have been killed 😢

I pray and hope that you and all of you are safe 🙏♥️

heirloomgal

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
❤️❤️🙏🙏❤️❤️

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I’ve had lots of weird dreams and nightmares over the weekend. No direct correlation between my dreams and my reading this time so I suspect the cause is stress.
Maybe the force of the weather turbulence has an effect on our brains that as well the worry combined :(

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Are there any updates?

Artichoke Lover

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Had a pretty crazy dream last night/this morning. To many weird things to list but what woke me up was at some point in the dream I had to call 911 and in my dream for some reason I had to drink lighter fluid to do this. No idea where my brain pulled that from. My in dream disgust was enough to wake me up dry heaving in real life lol. Still feel vaguely nauseous and I don’t think I’ll be going back to sleep.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Had a pretty crazy dream last night/this morning. To many weird things to list but what woke me up was at some point in the dream I had to call 911 and in my dream for some reason I had to drink lighter fluid to do this. No idea where my brain pulled that from. My in dream disgust was enough to wake me up dry heaving in real life lol. Still feel vaguely nauseous and I don’t think I’ll be going back to sleep.

brains are so strange...

Latest posts