Ducks4you for 2022

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
I snorted out loud on throw out wine. But I did declutter my kitchen (which is huge) over the last few days. Our HOA is finally allowing us to have a Garage sale in April (after two years of nothing), so alot of my serving wear, and other extras are already labeled and packed up. I did throw out some old spices, cinnamon sticks, and two cans of cocoa powder with no dates on them. My cupboards look much better.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was visualizing that scene: The gunfighters stared each other down, until one blinked and backed down. :lol:

reading that right after something else about someone throwing out cocoa and i'm thinking a whole different kind of gunfight. :) more like out of the Far Side comics. :)

@Rhodie Ranch the idea of throwing away cocoa powder just doesn't compute here. it doesn't get that old and if it is sealed up it should keep practically forever.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I snorted out loud on throw out wine. But I did declutter my kitchen (which is huge) over the last few days. Our HOA is finally allowing us to have a Garage sale in April (after two years of nothing), so alot of my serving wear, and other extras are already labeled and packed up. I did throw out some old spices, cinnamon sticks, and two cans of cocoa powder with no dates on them. My cupboards look much better.
I threw out my muesli yesterday after eating the revolting yuk :sick

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
STILL haven't started seeds. Today WILL be the day! I can at Least start some sugar snap peas. The chive seeds were old and didn't sprout. I may still take ALL of my old chive seeds and put them in a container and on the porch, 'cause you Never KNOW!!
Just bought 1,000 chive seeds from Seeds 'N Such bc they sent me an email about last chance for 2 extra seed packages. Today, I Promise to take a picture of the 15 (I need to count, again) sweet bell peppers that I started last June. They are really aciting like bonsai's. I keep pinching off their flowers.
The extra chives will go to DD's back yard, where I am filling in a weedy area with preferred invasives. For those you don't know, their 1920's back yard has cement sidewalk subdivisions, so they shouldn't spread beyond.
Interesting, my first order from Seeds 'N Such is Finally out for delivery.

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
I know my hardiness zone, but for those who do NOT, here is a way to find out, if you live in the USA.
1645797337804.png

Latest posts