El nino, weird or what?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
This has special appeal for me. In February, that emotion will turn to longing.

January 2, 2016 64102 AM PST_kindlephoto-217296737.jpg

I had to look up mod-podge. So, that is how decoupage is done??? How water proof is it, @buckabucka ?

Steve

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score

View attachment 10567

I had to look up mod-podge. So, that is how decoupage is done??? How water proof is it, @buckabucka ?

Steve
Steve there are many formulas for Mod-podge out there. Stop by any craft store and read the labels, I am sure they have one that is more waterproof now. The original was not.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was thinking there could be ..

. several pictures, I could glue to barstools.

:)

Steve

buckabucka

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
There are different kinds of mod-podge. I had actually never heard of it or used it until this project, so I must have read about it online somewhere.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Our "Blizzard " of 2016 started at 7:47AM and ended at 12:25PM today . The earth , all vegetation , houses and cars are now covered in a blanket of white , cold stuff measuring a WHAPPING 1/2inch. No one is out and about! We just had a late breakfast of bacon, cackle berrie, and fried potatoes. I am now enjoying a cup of coffey and watching the Patriots play football. Where are the snow plows ? :caf

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score

View attachment 10567

Steve

Why don't you just use Varathane Steve? It's a waterbase, easy to apply
polyurethane that is used a lot on floors and doesn't yellow. Waterproof.

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
Our mild winter went poof, literally overnight. The night temperatures have been from below zero to low single digits and the ground is now frozen solid. The day temperatures have been in the teens, today we have a heat wave with the temperature at 25 degrees. I braved the cold to get a pruning tool from the tool shed and thought I'd check the greenhouse, even though it is empty. Good grief, 85 degrees in here! Turn on some music, grab a chair and let Old Sol warm these creaky old bones. It felt so good that, Sol cooperating, I may make it a daily ritual.
jackb
10616c.jpg