Eva and Pyg Thread

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
Here are the girls this morning. Note that Eva Must lay touching Pyg, whenever possible.
Eva & Pyg, 05-02-2020.jpg

Pyg has a non stick bandage on her surgical wound, then a t shirt (I bought her 2 new ones), and then I have been leaving her harness on 24/7, so she won't be in distress to go outside to pee. She has been taking her meds in sliced cheese and braunsweiger. Even with a dog that loves to eat, they can feel off when recovering. She really scoots around outside and doesn't need much help. The harness has a hand hold, and I even wrap a leash through it so I won't have to bend over. She weighs 70 pounds, ya know! Maybe MORE, with all of that cheese and liver!!! Anyway, ALL GOOD, so far.

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
Sneaky little Baby Pyg!! Feeling Much better, she has gone back to stealing Eva's food from Eva's crate. Eva gets distracted and never eats her meal all in one setting.
Also, Pyg, who KNOWS BETTER, hobbled down, and then up again the 11 steps to the basement to poo yesterday!!! Do you think for ONE MINUTE I am going to punish her?!?!?
It does help that the steps are carpeted.
I have blocked the door to the basement so only the cats can access it.
AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!! I will be spending a good hour downstairs today scrubbing up a basement cement floor bc Eva just won't come to me to go outside!!
I was in the kitchen yesterday evening, and I couldn't stand the reek. Had to clean up 7 piles of poo--one from Pyg, yes, they look different--and strip the cat's litter box, then I cheated and poured bleach on it.
Now, Pyg doesn't want her meds in cheese, she Needs it in braunsweigher!!
She is worth it, and braunsweiger isn't expensive. Just that was My lunchmeat. **sigh**

Latest posts