Finally...Some Snow! :)

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
We have PLENTY of snow here, seems like a daily occurance,...what we don't see much of is the SUN but it poked out for a few minutes today!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I can hardly believe that it is raining here!

Yesterday afternoon, just after it hit an above-freezing mark, two adults were walking down the middle of the road. The guy suddenly dropped right on his back! Today, another young guy almost did that on my sidewalk. I let one school kid go by like she was on a skating rink before I got salt out there!

Not to make fun of these people ... I don't think it hurt this guy :):

c6e9a7801b0fb385e41dc9adfee5d60f.gif

Steve

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm thinking we compost anything we like as long as it's not off fencing. Snow what I mean? Sometimes it does a thread gourd to vine around a little. :D

I'm loving the cold snap we are getting, with lows into the low teens and some in the single digits at night. I know that sounds silly but I like winter time to be like winter time and spring to be spring, etc. Makes it hard to get out in it and chore with these old bones, but no harder than any other winter and I have the clothes for it.

I haven't made much chicken soup yet this year because it hasn't been truly cold and no deep snows yet that usually triggers that "must have a hearty soup" kind of feeling. NOW I can whip up a pot... :drool

Here's a little ditty for the winter bluesers....

HomesteaderWife

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I just wanted to comment back in this thread and share something- I posted awhile back of how I was jealous of the snow, living in the South. I did not take for granted some of our warmer weather, but instead wanted my husband and I to share snow together.

My prayers were not specific, but God answered them in His own special way. Yesterday and today both- light snow fall. BUT it won't stick to the ground....it falls and melts. We've enjoyed the beauty of snow together without it sticking and causing problems here. We've been blessed.
:weee

Latest posts