Flowers at home.

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@Nyboy , there's always the plant Plectranthus caninus when asked it's name you can tell them it's common name :). Yes, I have a naughty side I try to control it but sometimes it surfaces :lol:.
Annette

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Is there a plant that expels crazy family members?
Well, you can take in the house blooming Stapelia or blooming Amorphophallus. But these plants are thrown out of the house whole family. You can buy in a drugstore Leonurus brew it in boiling water. Then you will love the whole world, snow, rain, tsunamis, tornadoes and crazy family members. :love You can buy something like Lophophora. Then you yourself will be "crazy relative." Sometimes it is beneficial for family relationship.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Very :yuckyuck, Larisa!

I wish I know all these interesting tidbits about our plant world as you do.

I suspect Nyboy will find a solution to his problems in your answer if he really wants an answer.

I love your sense of humor, Larisa! I would love to meet you in person some day.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Would also love to meet you one day. Looked up Leonurus first thing I thought flower looks like Bee Balm, then read it in mint family same as Bee Balm. Then I read smoking leaves like Cannabis !! Think with my family vodka better choice.

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
This orchid Miltonia I bought on sale in the fall. She died quietly in a corner of the small amount of money. But at home she changed her mind to die and gave the bud. Now I'm waiting for bloom ...
ff%20(2).gif

IMG_2005.JPG
This is a case where clever ideas fly past the head and gleefully waving his hand. I anointed the kidney on a spike Phalaenopsis special paste to stimulate the kidneys. Peduncle grown too fat and it has 3 stalks. I think it weakens the plant.
IMG_2010.JPG

Cattleya
IMG_7675.JPG

Latest posts