For Bay Dandelion Queen

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
470cfddec7210cf7574a60eddf4b8fdc.jpg
5a239eece5f845d6b708fcf7acbf8414.jpg
Anyone have a good use for tumbleweeds, and puncture vine ( can't walk barefoot without hopping in pain with every step or ride a bike without fixing up to 10 holes in each tire at every ride ) ?????
Decorate the tumbleweed for the holidays.
https://www.google.com/search?q=tum...GemM_JAhUFoD4KHUOEC0wQsAQIHA&biw=1024&bih=618

Last edited:

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
You have got to be kidding !!! :somad I use FIRE to burn them when we get hundreds of those :smack:rant nasty things blow in from the neighborhood and lodge onto our fenceline. :he They drop hundreds / thousands of seeds that then the tumbleweeds infest our pastures / property. :barnie Same goes for puncture vine too. :duc We are forced to use Rounup to spot spray those pest species on first sight of a first sprout which is a weekly chore during the growing season. :idunno

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
If you want to see what blowing tumbleweeds look like ..... take a drive on I 5 near Bakersfield, Cal. during a wind storm in late fall / winter and try to dodge hundreds of them on the freeway then after a wind storm see the HUGE piles along the fence lines, and piled up against buildngs. That will definately make a HUGE and BAD impression of those weeds on any sane person. I would NEVER even think of selling any of those seeds / weeds. Should be a capital crime, punishable by being drawn and quartered. :he

Latest posts