Funky playful or Hideous ? There mine

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Very gorgeous! We have an antique gate - we were going to install it in the fencing around our vineyard at the last place. Turned out we fenced all 7.5 acres instead so that the deer could not get in.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think it's intentionally "rusted" but I could be wrong. But the rusty look is what's in vogue nowadays anyway...supposed to make it look older?

I like it...it's funky and cool.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I like it. I'm not sure it would 'fit in' with my newer ranch style home, but my DIL would snatch the gate up in a NY minute.

I am not sure the rust is intentional, but Beekissed is right, rust is in. I would have it as a gate in a hedge row. I doubt you could find a fencing match.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Took another look at it....particularly the price!! :th Not enough cute, funky or cool in the world for that much money. Sorry...too rich for my blood. :ep

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Were we talking price? Not me! I like the piece and that's all I said, but it would never follow me home. I'm too cheap. It would never be a surprise from a loved one either. Mine are also cheap. I think it's genetic.

Now if I could get a gate seed and plant it. . .

goatgurl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
think it is way cool but in looking at the post side of the gate i didn't see any way to hang it

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm cheap too. I've found some delightful old gates at farm sales, yard sales, junk shops, etc. and I'd buy them if they were really cheap and have done so...but only if they are incredibly cheap. :gig

Latest posts