Gardening Intervention

Support

Deeply Rooted
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome Rick!

It's nice to hear that you are surely loving the "ranch life".

Can't wait for you to share pics of your garden and flocks.

hosspak

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I stood there and looked around.... with glorious anticipation of what is to come....:hu
100_0991.JPG

100_0992.JPG

Knowing that all that hard work of turning the soil over and over.:th Letting the suns rays cook down all those rich organics that we added over the winter and letting our chickens remove all those nasty bugs and weeds and also helping dig up those garden beds, so the beds that once looked like this......... soon became...
garden seedlings.jpeg

This!!! Then all the hard work starts when we take all of the hundreds of seeds we started and hoped and prayed
fl.gif

100_1006.JPG

that they all come-up and then we thank God that all those crazy tips we read about
caf.gif
and read
caf.gif
and
caf.gif
read from all the crazy gardening people on BYC and TEG that posted, actually do work.
celebrate.gif
So we plant all those seedlings into our beautifully transformed dirt fields of glory.
th.gif
And those little bundles of God's miracles turn into........
garden jungle.jpeg
A glorious jungle of wonderful flavors and a vast variety of spectacularly filled baskets of goodness that we can enjoy and hand out to friends and family......
highfive.gif
Ain't life grand...
thumbsup.gif

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Wow very nice!!! Do I see palm trees?? Ahh, a tropical mini-vacation for me, right there in your pictures!!!

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's a beautiful transformation, and so amazing how quickly those plants fill in and produce! Nice work Hosspak!

p.s. you have a birthday thread around here somewhere....

Latest posts