Gardening Intervention

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure a bus would take waaaaaaaaaaaay too long, it sure looks like he's FAR away from you and I, lavender!!! :lol:

And yes, what is growing?!

Nah, I can be there in 31 hours, in current traffic :D ... just have to figure out how to throw off the bus schedule :cool:

hosspak

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Wow very nice!!! Do I see palm trees?? Ahh, a tropical mini-vacation for me, right there in your pictures!!!

It is nice until I think of the work that is coming and the leg and back pain that I will endure in a couple of weeks. That palm is now gone so the sun will cover the entire yard all day...

hosspak

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure a bus would take waaaaaaaaaaaay too long, it sure looks like he's FAR away from you and I, lavender!!! :lol:

And yes, what is growing?!

Ok, to the left of me is tomatoes: garden peach, tigerella, dads sunset, thai pink egg, green zebra, pink ponderosa, and pomodoro. To the right: green bells, armenian cukes, tabasco tree, serrano peppers, cilantro, kale, swiss chard, and beets. next row of beds held Purple eggplant and Japanese eggplant. Next to that I had pink ponderosa tomatoes and big rainbow tomatoes. The next row had red, orange, yellow bells and anaheim chilis. Next to them we had 4 top 100 cherry tomatoes plants. In the farthest box we had pickles and zucchini bread plants. :th This year we are cutting back on the different tomatoes but adding many other goodies; everything planted to make salsa's, sauces, and salads. Adding pumpkins, more habaneros and onions.

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Very nice selection of tomatoes and peppers, the Garden Peach tomato is one of my favorites for looks. By Tree Tabasco do you mean Del Arbol, or are they different varieties?

You already have a BD thread somewhere, I've looked for it but can't find it.

hosspak

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Very nice selection of tomatoes and peppers, the Garden Peach tomato is one of my favorites for looks. By Tree Tabasco do you mean Del Arbol, or are they different varieties?

You already have a BD thread somewhere, I've looked for it but can't find it.

I didn't know I made a BD thread...lol. Garden peaches taste really good as well, our favs were the dads sunset, thai pinks and the top 100's. As far as I know its just a tabasco bush that looks like a small tree.. it's starting its second season.