Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
@Dirtmechanic ,
Buy
A
Crate!
1647956513804.png

$109.00 plus tax at PetSmart. I am Sure that there is one of these stores near you.
$500.00 for a new couch
I Never KNEW how valuable crates were until I got my first one and USED it!
Eva LOVES hers. She sees it as her ONLY possession and voluntarily goes into it.
It is NOT a punishment when I close her in it, for reasons that I cannot explain to any dog, where things could be dangerous for her.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@Dirtmechanic ,
Buy
A
Crate!
View attachment 47654
$109.00 plus tax at PetSmart. I am Sure that there is one of these stores near you.
$500.00 for a new couch
I Never KNEW how valuable crates were until I got my first one and USED it!
Eva LOVES hers. She sees it as her ONLY possession and voluntarily goes into it.
It is NOT a punishment when I close her in it, for reasons that I cannot explain to any dog, where things could be dangerous for her.
Mine doesn't have one set up anymore but he missed it for a while. He had a curtain over the top. He would just go inside for a little bit of alone time, bless him

My friend was complaining too me for having a cage and within minutes of that conversation my dog just went back inside his cage as if too tell my friend this is my space :love

Maybe due too your dog having hip pain, do you think this could be the cause of this disruption? . @Dirtmechanic

Last edited:

Latest posts