Grandparent bragging

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Collector, have the ride of your life with your grandson. :thumbsup Our oldest granddaughter ( a High School Junior ) just received a letter of comendation from her school district congratulating her staight A's from her Freshman year in High School. :celebrate

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Carol Dee, I am really looking forward to spending time with him as he grows. Like I said that is how my grandpa was with me and I am ready to do the same with my so far one grand child.

@ninnymary, he was just out of the bath and been fed, I think he was ready to go to sleep. He does look a little older in that pic for sure. It just a lucky shot.

@catjac1975 , he is a big baby and growing fast. He he really is the best lol.

@thistlebloom , he not shaving yet I checked lol. He is a good boy though mostly quiet unless he is hungry then he lets everybody know.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
And I looked like my Mom. I have nieces that look like me and in the great-niece age group each family has one that looks like me. So funny to see my face young again looking at me.

I can't wait to see who my first grandchild will look like. DD has some pretty distinct features, which came from both grandmothers. She does look like me when I was her age, but hard for people to see when they did not know me when younger. DS, I see myself in him too, but they have a lot of DH.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thomas 16 days oldView attachment 25003
@catjac1975 , I like the picture of grandpa and grandson. That my plan with Thomas hang out and do stuff with him as he is growing up. Just like my grandfathers did with me.

What a handsome baby! I can't tell by your picture, does he look like you?

Latest posts