Grandparent bragging

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cat hows their puppy doing ?
It is the nicest pup. I was over at their house one morning before school because both parents had to leave for work early. I looked out the window and the 10 year old was laying on the cold ground tickling his belly. Pippin has been over twice. They get along but I am a little tense that my dog will bite him. I know my tenseness might bring about a problem. If I had a fenced in area I could just put them out to play together.My dog has had little socializing with other dogs.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Love the shorts, gloves and snow boots combo, haha. Oh, and those are the cutest grins too. :)

Ziplines are the best! Dh set one up for our boys when they were young.

Going ziplining up at one of our ski mountains is on my bucket list.
Me too. I actually go on it.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cat if your really worried about biting put a muzzle on your dog in the beginning. Muzzles are no longer the steel cage they use to be, but are made of fabric now much more comfortable for dog to wear.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cat if your really worried about biting put a muzzle on your dog in the beginning. Muzzles are no longer the steel cage they use to be, but are made of fabric now much more comfortable for dog to wear.
I have thought of that. Pippin had her cornered though he was being a bouncy friendly pup. She was shivering. She is a 40 pound Dalmatian that shivers like a chihuahua. She and the boys really love each other.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
TEG Aidan and gramps.jpg
Aidan and gramps making a ladder for the zip line.

Last edited:

Latest posts