Grandparent bragging

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
That little one is a ring-tailed-tooter!

We moved here because of grand daughter #1. We were missing so much and wanted to be around to watch her grow up and play with her along the way. During the process, DD informed us she was pregnant. Grand daughter #2 was born the day we closed on our old house, 3 days before we moved. A year and a half later, we got grand daughter #3. We are blessed. God is good.

Last edited:

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
We kept our 3 year old and 18 month old grand daughters this past weekend. The 18 month old, #3, LOVES the sheep! She tore through the Sheep lot, fist bumping the Sheep. This terrified them and they ran. Shrieking in delight, she chased them.

View attachment 25236

View attachment 25237

The next day, a wether got fed up with it and shook his head at her. Our Great Pyrenees, Paris, materialized out of nowhere and got between them, averting a head butting. Paris loves her Sheep, but she loves the grand babies more.

View attachment 25234

She scaled a cow panel like a monkey, trying to get back in with the sheep.

View attachment 25235

Utterly fearless.
Great story and beautiful photos.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bay, I can feel the love and joy way over here. That little one looks like she's at the beach building sand castles, haha. She sounds like she's a little fire cracker. I get all warm and fuzzy thinking about how much fun you are having with those girls. Your property is the perfect playground. Such wonderful memories you'll are having. How do you like that Texas drawl? ;)

Mary

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mary I love that Texas drawl! LOL
Nyboy we did have a horrible set of experiences trying to buy this place, but it was worth every bit and I would do it 3 times over again just to be here with our beautiful family.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
The 3 year old, grand daughter #2, lives to come to our place and play in the sand. She spent hours making us cookies, pizza and all sorts of goodies. Here she is making us a birthday cake. Our dog Parker, stole the stick she used for a candle.

nothing as much fun as the fun you make like that. :) and all the dirt is good for the soul. a little grit to the character. :)

Latest posts