Grandparent bragging

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
@catjac1975 , a very handsome young man you have there, he looks pretty sharp also.

@aftermidnight, whoa you have a pile ‘o’ grands there, a fine looking bunch to boot. How many regular grands have you got? That last one is way to cute.

I cannot wait until my little guy starts interacting with me. I am sure we are going to be besties lol. I know this because I loved my grandparents and would spend entire summers with them and about half the weekends and holidays whenever I could. I’m sorry y’all but grandparents are just better friends to children than parents are. As it should be of course, parents have the responsibility factor, grandpa don’t lol.
AF4B508C-95EE-4BC4-8D69-10681130EDF6.jpeg

Here is Thomas with his favorite aunt.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
@catjac1975 , a very handsome young man you have there, he looks pretty sharp also.

@aftermidnight, whoa you have a pile ‘o’ grands there, a fine looking bunch to boot. How many regular grands have you got? That last one is way to cute.

I cannot wait until my little guy starts interacting with me. I am sure we are going to be besties lol. I know this because I loved my grandparents and would spend entire summers with them and about half the weekends and holidays whenever I could. I’m sorry y’all but grandparents are just better friends to children than parents are. As it should be of course, parents have the responsibility factor, grandpa don’t lol.
View attachment 24731
Here is Thomas with his favorite aunt.
Collector- They begin interacting with you almost right away. They begin talking before most people think they should be. You just need to pay attention. Our oldest grandson was almost 3 when my daughter and her husband moved in with us, saving money for a house. The 2nd was born while they lived with us, and we starting babysitting when she went back to work. 3 months old I think. He never napped in a crib-just in G&G's arms. He is the one in the photo with the dog-the sweetest guy ever. #3 grandson was born a few months after they moved into their own home. And he too we babysat when she went back to work. He is now 5, comes to us 2 days a week, and other days when he cannot stand to be away from us. Again no crib for that one. He goes to kindergarten next year, reads like a 1st grader according to his preschool, does math with his Grandpa. There will be a lot of wailing and crying on the first day of kindergarten next year.....yes, and that will be me.

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
Very cool speed drawing did she do the whole video herself? When ever I have problem with phone or computer I call nephew Austen he grew up with them
I think her dad did the graphics as he is a professional commercial photograper, videographer, and graphic designer. She did the drawing and video herself. She has a computer device for drawing that we gave her for Christmas. I used to teach her Photoshop techniques, now she teaches me. :cool:

Latest posts