Grandparent bragging

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
@catjac1975 it sound like the perfect weekend. We do not see enough of our 2. Divorced parents. Dad (our son) has then Every Wed. night and every other weekend, Split Holidays. Here they where on Father's Day 2017
036.JPG

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Here is my favorite Grand. My first grand, born when my DD was only 19. I was horrified then, but I was there in the room when she emerged, and was able to babysit her on Saturdays for a couple of years.
https://imgur.com/a/uR9TA

I need a review of how to get photos on here....not just the link. GRRRR..I have CRS disease, you know....

Last edited:

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
@murphysranch , I use my iPhone and I can upload a file as easy as pie. I can even take a picture and instant upload to the site and not to photo album. I don’t do it though because I won’t have the pic in the album that way. As far as using a PC or laptop i have no idea I haven’t used one in several years. We have laptops around the house I just do not use them.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Collector how old is your Grandchild? I remember you waiting anxiously for his/her arrival. I Must have missed the announcement! Have fun Grandpa, Papa, Pops, Gramps or what every nick-name grand child chooses ;)

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Collector how old is your Grandchild? I remember you waiting anxiously for his/her arrival. I Must have missed the announcement! Have fun Grandpa, Papa, Pops, Gramps or what every nick-name grand child chooses ;)

Carol, he was born Friday 2-23 just a few days ago now. He came home yesterday he is a pretty vocal baby , he doesn’t cry much but he coos and grunts and makes quite a bit of noise when he awake.