Grandparent bragging

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
@jackb , I can hardly believe she is ten already, time flies.
I am sure I would be surprised how old @journey11 girls are now also. I remember them being toddlers.

My youngest turns 6 next Thursday and my oldest will be 11 this summer. It is shocking to me how fast time flies. :confused:

I'm sorry I haven't been on much here lately. I am dealing with a lot right now. I hope to have a garden this year, but maybe a smaller one.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
My youngest turns 6 next Thursday and my oldest will be 11 this summer. It is shocking to me how fast time flies. :confused:

I'm sorry I haven't been on much here lately. I am dealing with a lot right now. I hope to have a garden this year, but maybe a smaller one.
We have missed you. :loveTake care and stop to visit whan you can. :hugs

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score

Wow they grow up fast for sure, I still can’t believe our girls are grown and now I’m a grandfather. Time marches on. Hope you show up whenever you can, and get something growing.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score

I'm sure your wrong about your kids ages Journey...Superbaby Savannah can't possibly be 6 already, and Ava is nearly a teenager? Oh my...

Hang tight, we miss you. :hugs

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ok I just needed to post this pic of Thomas
7A83C5B6-00B5-44B4-BDD9-49C04C78E908.jpeg

He is a pretty happy baby!

Latest posts