Grandparent bragging

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Got a new one today! Alayna Hope, 8 lbs and 19 1/2 in. long. Healthy and strong, full head of hair and smiling in her sleep already. Very bright eyed and responsive. A beautiful little human bean. :D Granny's in love again!

This is just a few hours after being born, had just got washed up, swaddled and passed along to Mama. Then Granny....
28538050_10103080200505713_208367641_n.jpg

She looks perfect. Wonder what she is thinking? She seems so happy.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's odd to me that now that I am old enough + to qualify for being a grandma I just love the sight of babies.
I was never one of those women who loved babies and wanted to coo over them.
I loved my own of course but even when they were babies and I was all aflutter over them, other babies didn't catch my eye or interest me.

I look at babies now and think every one of them is wonderful and would love to hold them. It's weird.

I was exactly the same way, but now I look at babies different.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Alayna makes three! All girls, sisters. Sweet each and every one. :love

I love the name. DD is thinking up names. I wanted her to have a girl, but with the crazy girl names she has been coming up with, I want her to have a boy. Lol. Latest boy name they both agree on is Sawyer. Better than what she has mentioned before, but I think she will have a girl. They cannot come up with a name they both like. It was Evelyn until she got tired of it.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Collector, Love that baby picture! It's just going to get tons better. You just wait and see.

Bee, that is one adorable little baby. She looks so chubby you just want to squeeze her.

Bee, totally agree with you on how grandbabies makes us feel. I only have 2 from my oldest daughter. I want more but I don't see any coming in the near future from my other 2 kids. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to be patient.

My cousin in law told her kids that she doesn't want grandchildren. What's wrong with her? She is and was a great mother to her 2 boys. I really don't understand it.

Mary

Latest posts