Hanging out behind all our yards, randomly rambling!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
:rainbow-sun
Patchouli oil and Hippy clothes for Smiles
:rainbow-sun

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was just peeking out the curtains, but decided to come out and see what all the commotion is about. Nothing new here just waiting to get my tomatoes & peppers started next month. Been super busy lately and not home much so havnt been on here lately. Cannot wait for growing season to get here. Nice to see you all be back soon.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
:frow Hey Collector! Good to see you! Don't be such a stranger, come on over here by the bonfire and have some of Carol Dees berry pie and some ice cream ! :)

Smiles Jr.

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Yup - Carol Dee's pie is to die for. I see you forgot to bring your folding chair, here, I'll scoot over. This log is big enough for the two of us. Wheeeeeew, is that Patchouli you're wearing?

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
My patchouli oil washed off when I went into the lake to yank a floating tree off the cable of the dock. Don't mind me if I hog the bonfire a few minutes to warm up!!! brbrbr, polar bear club!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Collector said:
330zm1v.jpg

gon out backson
bisy backson
C.R.

Owl took Christopher Robin's notice from Rabbit and looked at it nervously. He could spell his own name, WOL, and he could spell Tuesday so that you knew it wasn't Wednesday, and he could read quite comfortably when you weren't looking over his shoulder and saying "Well?" all the time, and he could . . . "It is quite clear what has happened, my dear Rabbit," he said. "Christopher Robin has gone out somewhere with Backson. He and Backson are busy together. Have you seen a Backson anywhere about in the Forest lately?"

"I don't know," said Rabbit. "That's what I came ask you. What are they like?"

"Well," said Owl, "the Spotted or Herbaceous Backson is just a . . ."

shock.gif

Don't you think this a good place for say that we misinterpret posts easily? My brilliant jokes might completely miss their mark? Not that I can remember any of my brilliant jokes right now . . . And, also: HPQ says, "I think everyone is getting restless and can't wait for warmer weather! :tools" But, what does she know?

Is it just me or is February absolutely the very worst month of the year?!? Maybe the tone of the month just needs tuning . . .

Steve
♪ ♫ laaa ♫ ♪

Latest posts