Hanging out behind all our yards, randomly rambling!

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
digitS' said:
Collector said:
http://i47.tinypic.com/330zm1v.jpg
gon out backson
bisy backson
C.R.

Owl took Christopher Robin's notice from Rabbit and looked at it nervously. He could spell his own name, WOL, and he could spell Tuesday so that you knew it wasn't Wednesday, and he could read quite comfortably when you weren't looking over his shoulder and saying "Well?" all the time, and he could . . . "It is quite clear what has happened, my dear Rabbit," he said. "Christopher Robin has gone out somewhere with Backson. He and Backson are busy together. Have you seen a Backson anywhere about in the Forest lately?"

"I don't know," said Rabbit. "That's what I came ask you. What are they like?"

"Well," said Owl, "the Spotted or Herbaceous Backson is just a . . ."

Don't you think this a good place for say that we misinterpret posts easily? My brilliant jokes might completely miss their mark? Not that I can remember any of my brilliant jokes right now . . . And, also: HPQ says, "I think everyone is getting restless and can't wait for warmer weather! :tools" But, what does she know, up there in a frozen wasteland of a state that is smaller than Shoshone County?

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h22/Digit_007/Just 4 Fun/shock.gif

Is it just me or is February absolutely the very worst month of the year?!? Maybe the tone of the month just needs tuning . . .

Steve
♪ ♫ laaa ♫ ♪
Haha! I love Christopher Robin, and I think I'm hating February!... Please don't bring up that defense of winter thing....

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I may decide to take the rest of the month off . .

. the meds are bound to kick in . .

. . sooner or later.

digitS'

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Only meds I'm taking is lately with these bad teeth, lots of tylenol, and about every 3 months a drop of prednisolone mild in an eye for my Peripheral Ulcerative Keratitis. Anyone have pair of vice grips to yank a molar out with?

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've been out in the hundred acre woods for to long LoL. Seems November is a restless month with a blustery weather pattern, everybody itching to get out in the dirt and garden. Shore would love a slice of fresh pie about now MmmmmmmM. Sorry to hear of your sore tooth Marshal hope you get it fixed soon.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Marshall ! I thought you had that taken care of on that trip to San Fran . . ?

One of my problems (1 among many), has been a very sore left thumb . . . finally, I think that it may be getting past worsening each day and going the other direction! A somewhat physically busy afternoon y'day and it felt a little better than earlier. Surprisingly & thankfully! I am looking forward to getting some decent sleep sometime.

I have only had 2 wisdom teeth pulled but they never bothered me much. If the dentist again insists, I may be on the way to being both deaf and dumb. As long as I can continue moving the space barwithmyrightthumb,there'sstillariskofmemakinganidiotofmyselfhere!

Steve

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Collector said:
I've been out in the hundred acre woods for to long LoL. Seems November is a restless month with a blustery weather pattern, everybody itching to get out in the dirt and garden. Shore would love a slice of fresh pie about now MmmmmmmM. Sorry to hear of your sore tooth Marshal hope you get it fixed soon.
Gee whiz Collector, you've been wandering around out there with Tigger for so long you forgot that we've moved into February now! :lol:

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
thistlebloom said:
Collector said:
Gee whiz Collector, you've been wandering around out there with Tigger for so long you forgot that we've moved into February now! :lol:
Thanks for straightening that out for me Thistle, it's bad when you don't know what day it is . It's worse when you don't what month it is! Better not ask me about the year lol.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
This is another tooth digit...they're going fast! I'm dreaming of dentures, nice super bright marie osmond shiny, painless nerve free dentures, take them out to clean them dentures...but they cost about what an arm would cost...may have to start carving some from red Manzanita wood! then i can have a george washington mouth!

sorry to hear about your thumb. typing alternatively? I do that when i have sore fingers.