Happenings

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Gardening with Rabbits , have you thought about purchasing a Fitbit? I have one it counts your steps ,tells you how many calories you have burned, and tracks your sleep patterns. You can also enter all the food and water that you consume and it will count your calories and tell you when you need to drink more water. Mine also tells me to get up and move more if I sit to long at certain times of day when I should be moving. It has many more functions but I don’t use them. One of the functions it has that I do use , is it streams the name of the caller when your cell phone rings, and you can read your texts streaming on it without taking out your phone. It has a phone app that will give you your stats for the day,week,month,and year. It is kind of spendy but I wear mine everyday and like having it to check time,date,steps,andheart rate several times a day. Hey it even tells me when to get ready for bed, where would I be without that.

Yikes! That would be tech overload for my old brain. I felt a headache coming on just reading about all those functions, haha.
Tells you when to go to bed? Sounds like a subversive plot to replace mothers, lol.

Last edited:

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
no idea what you've tried @Collector, but chiropractor on the neck is one place i would certainly try.

as for adult weight in the past 10yrs i've gone anywhere from 155 to 135 to 183. i'd like to eventually get back to 155, but that is 20lbs from here. this year i'll be happy if i can break into the 160s again. with Mom doing her thing there's a pretty good chance once i finish off the junk food. it's a major sin for me to throw food away or to waste any of it. then she made almost 600 cookies 2 days ago (luckily most of them are already given away), but the major temptation there is the cookie dough. i was doing great all day until i had to go do something in the kitchen and there was this whole bowl full of chocolate cookie dough... D'oh! is right... it's probably my worst temptation...

p.s. i did go out and roast for an hour or so weeding. *phew* at least i knew when i had enough to come in...

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
If I lose a 100bs I would be lighter than I was in 9th grade lol. Although it would be closer to my ideal weight than I am now.
at 19 years old 176 pounds 32 in waist. I still have my first pair of Armani jeans size 32 no way I ever fit in them but first jeans I spent over $100 to buy just can not get rid of them

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
And remember fashion always cames back around.

upload_2018-8-5_19-28-16.jpeg

Thankfully not everything...

although this was one of @majorcatfish 's favorite outfits for farm work.

Latest posts