Happy TEG Anniversary, Steve! :D (and Joan too!)

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
6486_birthday-cake-md.png

I just happened to notice earier this week that you have been with us for FIVE YEARS as of today. I thought that was definitely noteworthy! ;) Thanks for all the great conversations and for sharing your garden wisdom with us. Hope you will still be hanging out with us 5 years from now!

ETA: cake!

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Happy Anniversary Steve! :bouquet
I too am very glad that you share your growing wisdom with us! :p Oh, and your excellent garden experience too!

Do you think you might be sharing some of that cake?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey! That's me!

What a nice surprise! I had to check to see that it had really been 5 years. Yep, that's me!

Thank you all.

:) Steve :)

and edited to say: thank you especially, Journey, for noticing.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank you!

There are other "oldsters" around here. First, of course, is our webmaster, Nifty. I don't know quite how the person who starts the forum "registers" but he has been around since what must be the 1st day: 11/12/2007.

Moments later . . . . he is joined by a small, intrepid group. You can find them showing up on the earliest posts in the "Forum Announcements" threads, for example. Our Silkiechicken moderator arrives :). So does TerrieLacy, who keeps an eye on us around here even yet.

Notably - and I say this without any shyness - Southern Gardener Joan is here by 11/22/2007 and yet, I don't think of her as an "oldster." Yes, you see, Joan predates me on TEG . . :) !

Steve

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Steve, you have become very valuable to us. I always trust your judgement and wisdom. Wished you lived in my zone then you could really help me. I'm trying to find a low chill white nectarine for my area but there doesn't seem to be one. At least one that would provide good tasting fruit.

Hope to see you for many more years!

Mary

Latest posts